Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ellie's Back! With Christmas Sweater Vengeance

I think Ellie is my favorite baby to shoot. This is the third installment of Baby Ellie Sullivan. Her parents, Margie and Ryan Sullivan are friends of mine, and also neighbors. I shot their wedding about 4 years ago. And Margie is due with #2 soon! Can't wait to shoot that delivery margie (hint hint).
Aside from being perhaps the cutest baby girl on the west coast, Ellie is super charming and so sweet. And with Rockstar hair like this, how could I not love snappin shots of her!?

This was the last shot of the day, literally right outside the car where we parked. I couldn't resist the raw wood look.












If J Crew made baby clothes, then we'd have the cover model here.




Taking a jog.


Love this one in the brush.


She's done.

1 comment:

Skye Holyfield said...

so precious... is she modeling cuz she should.