Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Matt and Shelly at the Fess Parker Winery

This is Matt Taylor, one of my really good friends from Cal Poly. Matt and i have known each other for almost 8 years, and lived in East Asia one summer together doing some ministry work for Campus Crusade. I was SOOOO excited so see him find the girl of his dreams, Shelly Watts. My wife and I have taken some road trips with the two of them, and hung out in SLO a few times, and they are awesome together. We got to take some pictures in Solvang, the tiny Dutch town just north of Santa Barbara. It is a super fun little town. (Stay at the Hadsten Inn if you go, its RAD!!)
The wedding was at Fess Parker, a secluded winery in Los Olivos. The weather was beautiful, the vines were green and everyone was just glowing. What a great wedding, and reunion with all my college buddies! Thanks Matt and Shelly!







I loved this fun wall with the exposed structure. Shelly just POPS out of this photo!!!






We snuck into the barrel room for a quick pic here.






Probably my favorite moment from the wedding, when we snuck away at dinner to the vineyard to snap some sunset shots.






2 comments:

Ken Kienow said...

bomb dude! wow!

Turner Family said...

Hey Andre. Your cameras (I mean skills!) get better and better. We would love to meet your beautiful wife and for you to meet AJ soon. Maybe you can take some family photos too...that is if you don't charge a million dollars by now.