Monday, August 18, 2008

Caren and David, the green machines.

I met David and Caren the day that we did our engagement shoot. They booked me from out of state, without meeting me based on my work of a friends wedding, Kara Greer. Thats the kinda booking i like! The first thing i noticed: the GREEN! i loved it. i usually tell couples not to match, but i liked what they had going on here. So they were timid at first, but after a couple minutes and after a few fun comments, they really loosened up and we had a great time. I am excited for their wedding in October! Thanks guys!

Love this moment. I think i was making fun of David and his chewing...yes, ask him about it!






The green and reddish brown make a nice color combo. Wedding colors maybe????








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andre!

Thank you so much for doing such an amazing job on our engagement shots! We both loved your laid back personality and stylistic way of making us look great. We hope all of our life events will be captured by you...

Anonymous said...

Caren and David,
These are AMAZING!!! Just breathtaking photos. You are in great hands for your wedding!! I can't wait!
xoxoxo