Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Streets of San Francisco


Ghiradelli square!!! Get the "Foghorn Sundae" next time you go...
PINK!!!




This is in the lobby of the Argonaut Hotel, one of my favorite hotels in the country.


Random boat on the beach...I had to ask a little boy to get out for this pic...sad.






I LOVE shooting engagement photos, and really any portrait sesh for that matter, in fun and different places. San Francisco is probably one of the most fun, most colorful, exciting places to shoot. Here is Carli and Scott. They were SO great and just plain hospitable to my wife and I on our trip up there. The Bay to Breakers run was going on, and traffic was INSANE so they let me park in their garage right down the street from our favorite pub, Buena Vista. We walked to the bar, and all around the wharf, and Ghiradelli square, and just had a great time talking and shooting. I have the pleasure of shooting their wedding back up in the city in two weeks and I CAN'T wait!!! Thanks you two!

1 comment:

Ken Kienow said...

WHOA! Big images! Love it! :)