Thursday, May 1, 2008

Yee-Haw!!! A Texas Weddin'









Well, i just have to start out by saying, I LOVE Texas. I had a great opportunity to shoot a wedding in Lubbock, a charming little town in North East Texas. Jill lived up to ALL the expectations i had for a Charmin Texas Gal. She was super sweet, and so easy to shoot on her alma mater campus, Texas Tech. (Her accent made it that much more fun...)
After Lubbock, my wife and i had a chance to go to San Antonio to stay and enjoy the famous Riverwalk, and tour the Alamo. (VERY cool if you dig American History). Then we went to Austin, my favorite, for a night during SXSW. I had amazing crablegs at Truluck's, and got to visit Richard's (my friend Alisha's Dad) cigar lounge, Heroes and Legacies, where we smoked and played none other than Texas Hold 'em.

1 comment:

Annie Kirlin said...

Andre-- I can't believe you went to Lubbock to shot a wedding! My daughter ( Glen's older sister) is there at school! Very cool to see the pics you took on campus.. we have shots from some of the same angles.. but -- of course not as good as yours! :-)

- annie kirlin