Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ben and Jacquelyn in San Juan

I met Ben through the mother of Chris Hann, who married my good friend Megan Willis from college. Ben is one of the nicest guys i have ever met, and not only was he a great guy, a fun subject on his wedding day, and just an all around gentlemen, but he works with Apple computers!
We started our day at the Mission in San Juan Capistrano. Actually, I started MY day at Pedros tacos across the street. If you still haven't had their Carne Asada tacos, drop everything and go NOW! It was a perfect day for photos, the sun was just peeking out of the clouds for some great diffused light. The old mission gave us some killer back drops for photos, with fun colors, interesting textures, and ALSO some hopscotch, that Ben and Jacquelyn had to partake in, (without even being encouraged by me to do it!) Thats how fun they are.

Ben is a competitive cyclist...and if you ever get a chance ask him to show you his shorts tan line...I've never seen anything like it.






I LOVE this doorway, with those spiky palm trees in the back. What a GREAT frame.


I shot against this wall because it was bright orange, but i thought giving it this vintage look made it even cooler.


This door across the street was awesome, and Ben and Jacquelyn were stoked to take a few shots here.








Oh yes they did!!!








The best part about my job...chocolate fountain. Whoever invented these should get a Nobel Prize.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots. Beautiful wedding. Beautiful couple.
God bless.