Wednesday, July 30, 2008

TnT (Tessa 'n Tim) at Shutters on the Beach

It was a beautiful day in Santa Monica at Shutters on the Beach. I had the privilege of shooting Tessa and Tim's Wedding last weekend, and it was an amazing day. Tessa looked absolutely gorgeous, if you can see, check out the dark ring around the browns of her eyes..very unique!! And Tim is just a stud, and i must say and TERRIFIC dancer. There were tons of great details, like the vintage fashion, rings, and jewelry, and the parasols, AND my favorite part, Tim's cufflinks which were a special gift from Tessa. (read more below)
I had the pleasure of working with Tessa as I designed her CD wedding invitations. They turned out awesome, and we had great feedback. All in all, she was stunning and the family and friends were rockin' (shout out to Kimberly and Nathan whose wedding i shot last year)!!

Parasols..didn't even need them for the cloudy day, but they were still awesome!



One of my favorite dress detail shots.






So here is the story: Tessa wanted to give Tim a very special present...Being from Chicago and a huge Cubies fan, these cufflinks are made from the ACTUAL green benches from Wrigley field. What a PERFECT present for a guy!!!!




A sneak peek shot i grabbed as the boys got out of the elevator.






This is one the best shots from the day. Tessa's grandma was VERY special to her, and i had to catch a moment that showed the real emotions behind their relationship. This shot say it all.




I don't think i had a chance to tell them, but their vows were the BEST i have ever heard. (Besides the ones my wife and I read to eachother ofcourse) They were so honest and beautifully written, i almost shed a tear behind my lens. My favorite part: Tim says, "When it comes to giving what you always want, i might not be able to deliver, but i promise to always give you everything you need." What a stud.








We waited an hour for the perfect light. There was acutally a ginormous all nighter city festival going on call GLOW, which made the pier looking even more illuminated that is usually does.


This reminds me of the movie poster for Joe vs. the Volcano...






Yup, thats right, thats Tim showin' his moves.


And again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andre,
It has been an absolute pleasure working with you! From our save the date to our CD invitation to our wedding photos you produced unimaginable images that truly capture Tim and I and are not posed and superficial.
I have never seen wedding photos like yours and I feel so fortunate to have found you through friends and I can now pass on the good fortune of your work!
This blog perfectly captures the vintage vibe of our wedding and how genuinely sentimental and personal our wedding was while also being full of raw fun (see Tim dancing:)).
We'll see you in a few weeks at Erin and Seth's wedding!
Thank you,
Tessa and Tim

Anonymous said...

It is a very useful blog for home and commercial security for those who are concerned about security, as I have got from Home Security Shutters .