Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Alethea and Shawn in Redondo Beach

Audrey Hepburn seen in Redondo!!!! Strikingly beautiful and timeless. There isn't much else to say to describe Alethea and Shawn on their wedding day last Friday. I feel like i am doing slight injustice to compare Alethea to Hepburn. Although Audrey Hepburn was considered the most beautiful woman in the world, comparing the two doesn't shine a light on Alethea for who she is. Super fun, sweet, and gorgeous! And Shawn, what a rock star!
This couple both work in the film industry as set designers, cinematographers, etc. (I looked them up on IMDB!) I knew their wedding was going to be both special and interesting. And it was! The car, the dress, the feathers, the flat irons, the sparklers, the socks...EVERYTHING had their fingerprint on it!
We had a great time shooting, and the wedding party were so cool and cooperative, i couldn't stop taking shots of them during the day! The got married at the Wayfarers Chapel...GO CHECK IT OUT if you have never seen it.

This could be my favorite shot of the day. I love the colors, and mood of this shot.






Thats right. Scotch. Bride+Scotch=fun photo shoot.




Those Eyes. If you haven't seen their engagement photos on here, check em a few posts back!




This is the chapel. The light, which was a bit splotchy made for some really dramatic tones and contrast.






Oh man, i love this one! the car, and the retro beach. AMAZING! This was actually Shawn's first car!




Unbeknownst to me at the time, i think this is the actual street they are going to live on. How deliciously vintage is this shot?!


I love Coca-Cola. I love photos. This is one of my favorite shots i have ever taken.




Wait, maybe this is my favorite shot of the day...I LOVE IT!


Or maybe this one....








This is the first take!!! Ok, maybe not, maybe life 4th, but thats cool, we had fun doing it! I know, its MAJORLY cheesy, but you know you'd do it if you had sparklers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, it is difficult to pick a favorite of these! Her eyes are stunning!