Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jake and the Puppy Greer

Congrats to Kara and Rob Greer! I shot their wedding a while back, and they have just been blessed with a beautiful baby boy!!! Did i mention that I LOVE doing baby shoots! New parents are just glowing when they have a newborn in the house, and its great to be in the midst of all that joy! LIttle Jake had the sweetest little nursery...full of monkeys!! I also learned a lot about newborns...like the Peepee Teepee.
Jake was incredibly calm for a newborn, until the very end, when he wanted less attention and more nap time i think. He has beautiful blue eyes which really pop in some of these pics.

They had the cutest nursery. I wish you could see all the monkey gear!




I thought about photoshopping a CB radio in his hand on this one...


The pup and baby.




















Rob had to get a shot of Jake is this Guns N Roses tshirt. I would too! this thing rocks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll, that's certainly a cute little Greer! Great job!

Unknown said...

These are great shots! Cutest little Greer yet :)